- Classifier list
- Reference groups (Classifier 11b4)
- Name: Methylation class infantile hemispheric glioma
- Description: The methylation class "infantile hemispheric glioma" comprises tumors with widely varying morphology, commonly including features more typical of higher grade lesions especially glioblastoma. These tumors are located supratentorially, all cases so far were observed in infants; median age is 0 years (age range 0 to 1). Copy number alterations are scarce, and typical molecular features of this class are not currently known. The name given here is provisional.
- Histological diagnosis: Glioblastoma, IDH-wildtype (6; 60%); Anaplastic astrocytoma, IDH-wildtype (1; 10%)
- Localisation: supra (6; 100%), mesenchyme (1; 16.7%)
||Age [median (min-max)]
||0.0 (0.0 - 1.0)