- Classifier list
- Reference groups (Classifier 11b4)
- Name: Methylation class lymphoma
- Description: The methylation class "lymphoma" comprises brain manifestations of Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. This class is included as a diagnostically relevant differential diagnosis to various brain tumors. Other types of lymphomas or other lymphocyte rich processes may likely also be classified into this class. Loss/partial loss of chromosome 6q (60%) is the most frequent copy number alteration.
- Histological diagnosis: Diffuse large B cell lymphoma (DLBCL) (13; 100%); NA
- Localisation: supra (9; 75%), PF (3; 25%)
||Age [median (min-max)]
||54.5 (28.0 - 78.0)