- Classifier list
- Reference groups (Classifier 11b4)
- Name: Methylation class hemangioblastoma
- Description: The methylation class "hemangioblastoma" exclusively comprises tumors with the histological diagnosis hemangioblastoma. Location is typically in the posterior fossa or spinal; median age is 28 years (range 14 to 66). Additional characteristic molecular features of this class are not known to date. Recurrent chromosomal alterations are not observed and most cases show a flat profile in copy number analysis.
- Histological diagnosis: Haemangioblastoma (25; 100%); NA
- Localisation: PF (17; 68%), spinal (7; 28%), supra (1; 4%)
||Age [median (min-max)]
||28.0 (14.0 - 66.0)