- Classifier list
- Reference groups (Classifier 11b4)
- Name: Methylation class chordoid glioma of the third ventricle
- Description: The methylation class "chordoid glioma of the third ventricle" exclusively comprises tumors with the histological diagnosis chordoid glioma of the third ventricle. Location of all cases is in or around the third ventricle; median age is 47 years (range 26 to 61). Additional characteristic molecular features of this class are not known to date. Recurrent chromosomal alterations are not observed and most cases show a flat profile in copy number analysis.
- Histological diagnosis: Chordoid glioma of third ventricle (12; 100%); NA
- Localisation: supra (11; 100%)
||Age [median (min-max)]
||47.0 (26.0 - 61.0)