- Classifier list
- Reference groups (Classifier 11b4)
- Name: Methylation class retinoblastoma
- Description: The methylation class "retinoblastoma" exclusively comprises tumors with the histological diagnosis of retinoblastoma. Location is intraocular in all cases; median age is 1 year (range 0-3 years). Alterations of the RB1 gene are frequent in this class.
- Histological diagnosis: Retinoblastoma (19; 100%); NA
- Localisation: mesenchyme (19; 100%)
||Age [median (min-max)]
||1.0 (0.0 - 3.0)