- Classifier list
- Reference groups (Classifier 11b2)
- Name: Methylation class meningioma
- Description: The methylation class "meningioma" mainly comprises tumors with the histological diagnosis meningioma WHO I but also tumors with the diagnosis of atypical meningioma WHO II and single cases of anaplastic meningioma WHO III. Location is typically with meningeal attachment; median age is 63 (range 29 to 93). This class likely consists of further subgroups which have not yet been precisely defined, some of which may show recurrent genetic alterations.
- Histological diagnosis: Meningioma (66; 73.3%); Atypical meningioma (18; 20%)
- Localisation: supra (50; 56.8%), meningeal unspecified (32; 36.4%), PF (4; 4.5%)
||Age [median (min-max)]
||62.5 (29.0 - 93.0)