- Classifier list
- Reference groups (Classifier 11b2)
- Name: Methylation class diffuse leptomeningeal glioneuronal tumor
- Description: The methylation class "diffuse leptomeningeal glioneuronal tumor" is mainly comprised of tumors with the histological diagnosis of diffuse leptomeningeal glioneuronal tumor. The most frequent initial location is spinal. In the course of the disease dissemination along the leptomeninges is frequent. Supratentorial tumor nodule formation is also possible. Median age is 13 years (range 5 to 39). Typical copy number changes are a loss of 1p (>90%) and occasionally a combined loss of 1p/19q (40%) co-occurring with BRAF duplication (BRAF fusion). IDH1/2 mutations are not observed.
- Histological diagnosis: Diffuse leptomeningeal glioneuronal tumour (8; 100%); NA
- Localisation: spinal (4; 57.1%), supra (3; 42.9%)
||Age [median (min-max)]
||13.0 (5.0 - 39.0)