- Classifier list
- Reference groups (Classifier 11b2)
- Name: Methylation class plasmacytoma
- Description: The methylation class "plasmacytoma" exclusively comprises manifestations of plasmacytoma of bones or connective tissue adjacent to the brain or spinal cord. This class is included as a diagnostically relevant differential diagnosis to various brain tumors. Other types of plasma cell tumors or other plasma cell rich process may likely also be classified into this class. Chromosomal changes are frequent and often complex.
- Histological diagnosis: Plasmacytoma (8; 100%); NA
- Localisation: spinal (4; 50%), mesenchyme (2; 25%), PF (1; 12.5%)
||Age [median (min-max)]
||61.0 (44.0 - 79.0)