- Classifier list
- Reference groups (Classifier 11b2)
- Name: Methylation class melanoma
- Description: The methylation class "melanoma" exclusively comprises brain metastases of malignant melanomas of the skin. This class is included as a diagnostically relevant differential diagnosis to melanocytic brain tumors. Copy number alterations are frequently complex und often involve gains/partial gains of chromosome 1q, 6p and 7 and losses/partial losses of 9p (CDKN2A/B) and 11q (>50% of cases).
- Histological diagnosis: Malignant melanoma (12; 100%); NA
- Localisation: supra (7; 77.8%), peripheral nerve (1; 11.1%), PF (1; 11.1%)
||Age [median (min-max)]
||60.0 (46.0 - 87.0)