- Classifier list
- Reference groups (Classifier 11b2)
- Name: Methylation class cerebellar liponeurocytoma
- Description: The methylation class "cerebellar liponeurocytoma" is comprised of tumors with the histological diagnosis cerebellar liponeurocytoma. Location is cerebellar in all cases; median age is 47 years (range 29 to 64). Additional characteristic molecular features of this class are not known to date. Focal loss of chromosome 14 (70%) and chromosome 2p (50%) are recurrently observed.
- Histological diagnosis: Cerebellar liponeurocytoma (10; 100%); NA
- Localisation: PF (9; 100%)
||Age [median (min-max)]
||47.0 (29.0 - 64.0)