- Classifier list
- Reference groups (Classifier 11b2)
- Name: Methylation class central neurocytoma
- Description: The methylation class "central neurocytoma" is exclusively comprised of tumors with the histological diagnosis central neurocytoma. A distinction between central neurocytoma and atypical central neurocytoma is currently not possible based on methylation profiling. Most frequent location is the lateral ventricle; median age is 27 years (range 14 to 70). Additional characteristic molecular features of this class are not known to date. Recurrent chromosomal alterations are not observed and most cases show a flat profile in copy number analysis.
- Histological diagnosis: Central neurocytoma (21; 100%); NA
- Localisation: supra (21; 100%)
||Age [median (min-max)]
||27.0 (14.0 - 70.0)